Through this section, the owner of this website informs you of its cookies policy, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico.
What are cookies and what are they for.
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your device when accessing web pages that have them implemented and that allow, among other functions, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies used by this website.
Generally accepted, we can say that there are the following types of cookies. It should be noted that a cookie belongs to several of the following types as these, in turn, can be grouped into categories:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, well treated by the website itself or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on the website in question is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services offered.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
It is also possible that when you visit a web page or open an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about the products or services of the web page in question, a cookie is installed in your browser that serves to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Information on how to disable or delete cookies.
As reported on this website, we understand that by browsing through it, you accept our cookies policy and the installation of cookies. However, in case you want to expressly allow any, block or delete any or all cookies used or revoke your consent, you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your terminal, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
Cookie: Google Analytics
- To allow anonymous identification of users (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identification of the contents most visited by users. This identification is done anonymously.
- Know whether users who are accessing the Portal are new users or repeat visitors.
Provider: Google, Inc.
Finally, we inform you that, to the extent that our cookies policy, cookies used, purposes, etc., may be updated over time, it is necessary that you consult the cookies policy of our website in order to know the most updated version.